A worldwide hub for trainers, individuals, and communities to come together
Our primary purpose is to provide a hub for the global Nonviolent Communication (NVC) community — a platform for experienced trainers to teach what they love to those who want to learn. We have worked with hundreds of certified trainers, experts in their own rite, who have come to us with their own diverse experience and knowledge from various walks of life.
We are connectors, offering a space for trainers and individuals to come together.
The NVC Academy’s mission is to facilitate access to NVC training to individuals worldwide, regardless of the availability of trainers in their immediate geographic region and financial situation.
By providing a platform for trainers to offer a wide range of high-quality NVC e-learning courses, programs, and resources, our vision centers on striving to meet the following goals:
- Significantly alleviate the financial and geographic barriers to learning the vital skills of Nonviolent Communication
- Continually expand the global NVC community to new populations
- Support the sustainability of NVC Certified Trainers worldwide by providing a mechanism for ongoing, NVC training-based revenue
- Support non-certified NVC trainers and/or trainer candidates in strengthening their ability to teach NVC by providing inexpensive, ongoing train-the-trainer opportunities with world-renowned NVC Certified Trainers
- Facilitate direct, personalized connections between trainers and practitioners in a safe learning environment
- Provide a model for sustainable NVC organizations