“How could he have done that?”
“She really made a bad decision there!”
Sometimes you may feel spite, pettiness, or judgment… and then judge yourself for your position.
What would it be like if you were able to fully accompany yourself with warmth and understanding, no matter how you felt?
What is the relational neuroscience of “What empathy is not?”
Would it be against your NVC integrity to be warm with yourself, or would it take you toward Marshall Rosenberg’s recommendation that you celebrate your jackal?
Join Sarah Peyton on an 8-week journey to help you deepen self-compassion in difficult moments.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn the relational neuroscience of judgment
- Experience meeting judgment with resonance
- Explore a celebration of pettiness
- Practice self-resonance for spite
- Discover the internal world of contempt
By the end of this course, you will be able to integrate empathy for your jackal and strengthen your self-compassion in any situation!